Join Antelope Valley Art folks at Kaleidoscope Art & Music Festival tomorrow at Marie Kerr Park. Held at the Palmdale Amphitheater, Kaleidoscope will be celebrating its third year. This artisan showcase features live music, food, craft beer, wineries, artisans, local artist expo, live studio classes, and living masterpieces.
- 3D artists
- ArtLight exhibit
- Entertainment by
- Grammy-nominated Lisa Haley & The Zydecats
- Stone Soul
- Jungle Fire
- High-D Boys
- Paddy’s Pig
- Megan Tibbits
- Black Eye Affair
- Art of the Brew
- Art of the Vine
- Brush Strokes Live Studio Classes
- Young At Art Upcycled Youth Art Project
- Off The Canvas Living Masterpieces
- Fresh Made Market, food vendors and more!
Kaleidoscope has graciously allowed us to squeeze in with John Zender. John will be painting live all day, so stop by and say hi! We’ll have all kinds of flyers and information to pass out – including applications to Courson Arts Colony.
Admission and parking are free.